Sol Trujillo is leaving Telstra at the end of the tax year. So what is his legacy? On this week’s Twisted Wire we give the report card on his performance at Telstra and look at some of his recent overseas history as well.
Was he here for the money or did he have a passion for making Telstra succeed? Could he have played government relations better or was his approach right for shareholders? What have been his successes and failures? And who is going to replace him?
Phil Dobbie gets views from across the industry and interested parties including:
- Shareholder activist Stephen Mayne
- Independent telco analyst Kevin Morgan
- Richard Wray, Comms Editor at the Guardian
- Queensland Nationals Senator Barnaby Joyce
- Stephen Bartholomeusz from Business Spectator