This week on CrossTalk we look at how VoIP can help solve many problems, but its often described in a way that confuses the business owner. Rather than taking the full functionality of a platform and offering it to everyone, telcos need to learn how to chunk up the functionality into bite-size capabilities suited to individual segments.
Home businesses face the unique challenge of how to separate their home and business communications. Why have none of the major telcos delivered a solution to remedy this issue?
This week, discussing how service providers look after small business Phil Dobbie talks with:
- Technology advisor, Andrew Cox
- CEO of Brainmates, Adrienne Tan
- Former COO of Engin, Graeme Dollar
- CEO of Market Clarity, Shara Evans
- Network Services Manager at iiNet, Roger Yerramsetti
- Founder of Flying Solo microbusiness community, Robert Gerrish
Add comments above, or on the CrossTalk feedback line: 02 9304 5198
RSS feed: phildobbie.com/crosstalk.xml CrossTalk is produced for CommsDay
RSS feed: phildobbie.com/crosstalk.xml
CrossTalk is produced for CommsDay